My Favorite Hair Products & Tools
Having great hair requires more than just good genes. It takes the right products and tools to achieve the perfect look. After trying out numerous options, I've compiled a list of my favorite hair products and tools that have helped me achieve fabulous hair every day.
*Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate, but honestly have bought and used these Amazon finds. As an Amazon Associate I do get compensated for qualifying purchases.
1. Hair Essentials:
- Kitsch 100% Satin Pillowcase - I had heard for years that this helps keep hair shiny and less frizzy and skin smoother. I bought one and haven't gone back, besides, it looks and feels so luxurious. https://a.co/d/4FFbjpa
- Hair Wrap Drying Towel - I immediately reach for one of these right when I get out of the shower. It holds my long hair up and secure and helps absorb water. I have tried several different ones and have loved them all. This set is a great bargain. https://a.co/d/2yA1l7i
2. Heat Styling Tools:
- Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer - I go through a lot of hair dryers and this one has stood the test of time. I feel it blow dries quickly and my hair looks great afterward. https://a.co/d/02xxeB2
- L'ange Hair Le Duo Grand - This tool has been a complete game changer. It truly is a do it all. I can flat iron and curl with just this one thing. It has a fan to immediately cool off ironed hair to set it and has a bunch of temperature settings. Even better is that the next day, I'm finding I don't have to totally redo my hair. Waves are just looser and natural looking. https://a.co/d/eSdTEX2
- Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Hair Brush - I own several sizes of this brush. I don't know what I'd do without them. I use them to blow dry and style my hair. It really helps the end result. https://a.co/d/2K7keqo
- Framar Neon Hair Clips - To really dry, curl or iron your hair correctly, you really need to section it off. I love these and they have held up well and are such pretty colors. https://a.co/d/gwo8xU6
3. Styling Products:
- Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray - This was recommended by my hairdresser and I love it. It helps protect my hair from my hot tools, but also helps in the frizz department. A thermal protectant is a must and this one is so good. https://a.co/d/0rMOQ3R
- HerStyler Hair Repair Serum - This serum contains argan oil, vitamin E and aloe vera! It really helps control the frizz without weighing it down. A little really goes a long way and it smell divine. https://a.co/d/46q2xoS
These are just a few of my favorite hair products and tools. Remember, what works for one person may not work for another, so it's essential to find the ones that suit your hair type and style. Experiment and discover your own favorites to achieve the best results! My whole list is here if you would like more info: https://amzn.to/45Au0bm
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.